*** ITSM: Information technology services management.
1. HARDWARE & SOFTWARE
- Computer maintenance.
- Repair of equipment and peripherals: desktop, notebook, gamer.
- Reinstallation of all software necessary to restore services.
- Data recovery.
- HDD repair.
- Physical performance optimization.
- High performance IT configuration.
- Optimization, reorganization and administration of the logical system.
- Scheduled updates.
- Backup / contingency.
- Antivirus / anti ransomware.
- Cloud server.
- VPN, Terminal Server, Remote Desktop.
- Support for printers, switches, monitors and other peripherals.
- Support for IT Networks: Maintenance of structured cabling and connectivity.
2. SYSTEMS & SECURITY
- LAN, MAN, WAN, Internet, WiFi and RF.
- System Administration.
- IP telephony (administration, configuration and addressing).
- UTM Firewall or firewall (Unified Threat Management).
- VPN, remote management, physical integration, logical convergence.
- Installation and management of IP video surveillance systems.
- Installation and management of access control systems.
- Installation and management of tour systems and / or attendance control.
- Border router and independent routing.
- Structured cabling.
- LAN, WiFi, MAN, WAN networks.
- WiFi systems / RF & LTE antennas.
- ADSL & MPLS services.
- Logical security in communications. Border security.
- UTM Firewall or firewall (Unified Threat Management)
- Telecommunications: Security, VPN, remote administration.
- Automated digital security. Dedicated 24/7 service.
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply): Installation, configuration, training and information management. Tracking and filtering.
I am Diego Carretto, computer electronics technician, lover of automation, sound and digital control. I have been working as a director since 2018 in the company C&C Informática y Diseño, carrying out infrastructure, security, telecommunications and systems work.
PROFESSIONAL ROUTE (summary)
- Its technical history was born in December 1993, by the hand of IBM Corporation, when taking the first official course on "Maintenance of personal computers and peripherals".
- At the age of two, he began the career of Senior Technician in Electronics, receiving the title in 1999.
- Meanwhile, in 1996, it implemented its first NetBios communication system, starting as an Ethernet installer on 10Base2 and 10BaseT networks.
- In 1999 it began to manage NT logic systems specializing in data security, installing its first computer room with a capacity for 16 UTP Cat.5e stations, 100Mbps switch, MMX PCs and Win 95R2.
- From 2000 to 2002 he provided personal services as an electronics technician for the Bally and Atronic slot machines, both in Argentina and Uruguay.
- In 2002, he accepted the opportunity to dedicate himself exclusively to computer electronics, working for the Judicial Branch until 2014.
- Already in 2010 he acquired knowledge about the physics of sound, including acoustics, spatiality, propagation, and psychoacoustics.
- In 2014 he carried out studies on ethical hacking restructuring designs and integrating new concepts to infrastructures.
- In October of the same year, he began to work as a systems administrator for the company Tecnocyl S.A., designing and managing its infrastructure at a national and international level.
- In 2015, it implemented its first IP video surveillance project enabling streaming with 1080P resolutions. The installation was carried out in the building of the "Expert Services Center" (Judicial Branch).
- In 2016 he installed three "Gesell Dome" for the Judiciary, in the San José, ITF and Jdo court. Family Specialized.
- The following year, it implemented for Fenedur S.A. a convergent cabling system over UTP Siemon Cat.6A cable at speeds of up to 10Gbps.
- At the end of the same year, it designed its first hybrid audio and video over TCP / IP system, linking digital and analog electronics over Siemon Cat.7A copper lines.
- Since June 2018, he has worked as a director at the company C&C Informática y Diseño, providing consulting, design, installation and administration solutions for convergent systems.
- In October of the same year, under the contract of Vindonur S.A. and Viditec Argentina, it carried out the audio and video connectivity for the Antel Arena show building , at the level of coaxial and multi- core cable, combining the SDI, XLR, SEMPTY and DT12 Multi-pin.
- In December, he began working for Organización Salhón S.A., providing consulting, redesign and installation services in the field of video surveillance, access control, attendance control, IP telephony and WAN interconnection.
- The following year, in February, he began working for the company Neikim S.A., in charge of CCTV coverage, communications, VPN, time and attendance control and access control.
- In March 2020, it began to manage the IT system of AFJU (association of judicial officials), with economical policies in client-server architectures.
- In May 2021, the implementation of an analog / digital intercom system (audio over TCP / IP) was completed in the Torres Parque Atahualpa complex, intercommunicating infrastructure between towers, gates and entrances.
- In June 2021, it implemented a DynDNS IP video surveillance system with mobile and desktop access, for the company Autopartes Gil, Urugugay, at resolutions of 2 to 5MPX in PTZ and fixed formats.
- In July 2021, it implemented a DynDNS IP video surveillance system with mobile and desktop access, for the Luis Moro e Hijos company, at FullHD remote and local resolution.
AND OTHER ITEMS TO SHARE
This place is ready to share IT information. You can find between articles, books and videos. Don't look for a type of order because there won't be one. The documents will be uploaded
PHRASE OF THE CENTURY
"All the pieces must be put together without being forced. You must remember that the components you are reassembling were disassembled by you, so if you cannot put them together there must be a reason. But above all, do not use a hammer." - IBM maintenance manual, year 1925.
e- = -1,602 × 10-19 Coulomb
1 Terabyte = 8 Terabits
8 Terabit = 1024 Gigabytes
1024 Gigabyte = 1024000 Megabyte
1024000 Megabyte = 1.024 e+12 Bytes
1 byte = 8 bit
1 bit = 0 o 1.